This Sunday, Sickle Cell Advocacy and MGT Initiative & Saco Events will be hosting the “Bring It On – Comedy Unleash” event featuring top comedians such as Koffi, Seyi Law, Funny Bone, Emeka Smith, Bash Lepacious Bose and many more.
There will be music performances by award winning singer – Nikki Laoye, Ebele The Flutist and a surprise performance by a top Nigerian artist.
This event will also feature
– Silent auction on select items specially donated by partners of SAMI
– A Bake Sale of mouthwatering delicacies
– Live auctions of celebrity memorabilia, art works and more,
– Silent auction of 2weeks OAP Training, Massage and Spa session, Family Photo shoot session, Leather bags and more
– Celebrity Auction for a date with The Voice of Lagos, Tosyn Bucknor and ID Cabasa.
Venue: Sheba Centre 20, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, immediately after BedmateFurniture’s and before OPIC Plaza
Red Carpet: 4.00PM
Show Time: 5.00PM
VIP: 5000 (incl cupcake and cocktail)
Tickets available on naijaticketshop.com. Free delivery available within Surulere and Ikeja
For enquiries, call 08028509540 or 08098007264
All proceeds for the event goes into providing support for people living with sickle cell anaemia disorder through the monthly Xtra Care Free Clinic as well as support for people living with SCD in need of urgent medical attention but can’t afford it.
For more information and updates,visit touchacell or follow @samiupdate on twitter #BRINGITON4SICKLECELL.
Connect With SelahAfrik